Job Title: Associate Engineer #059108
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Associate Engineer in EIIC-Eaton India Innovation Center, within Test Lab based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of EIIC-Eaton India Innovation Center and requirement of this position is to perform instrumentation support and provide assistance to engineering personnel to setup, install and on-time completion of accurate product and /or system testing in accordance with specific test procedures as defined by the Test lab team. The position requires to :
Your essential responsibilities:
· Perform strain gauge selection and installation activity on various test components
· Perform trouble shooting of software and data acquisition system activity on test stand
· Hands on experience on Process calibrator , Oscilloscopes , Scope recorders , PC based data acquisition system etc
· Sound knowledge of various types of AC motor Dynos
· The essential function of this position will be to understand Customer requirements, set up Instrumentation for testing and complete testing
· Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
· Maintain close liaison with other technicians to standardize lab practices within group and with other groups in facility to ensure a safe working environment
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab that is a showpiece for customer visits. Continually work to improve the presentation of the lab for this purpose
If you are:
- Graduate in Instrumentation / Electronic engineering with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good working knowledge of Instruments , Data logger , Strain gauges etc
- Experience in test stand maintenance and Data acquisition
- Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time