Electrical Assembler - Pump Controllers
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for mounting and basic wiring of components with standard layouts/options, performs sub-assembly functions, as required, and developing enhanced wiring skills under the direction of a more experienced Electrical Assembler. This is a first shift position.
- You will assemble and mount electrical, mechanical and sub-assembly components onto pan, into enclosures, structures etc. by following standard layouts
- You will wire electrical products with basic/standard options as required by following customer drawing packages and schematics
- You will wire electrical products with a non-standard option by following customer drawing packages and schematics under the direction of a more experienced Electrical Assembler
- You will be responsible to check functionality of assemblies by performing continuity checks
- You will support inventory maintenance in sub-assembly area by performing cycle counts, following standard materials procedures, accessing information through CSSM, and delivering sub-assemblies to the production areas
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 80 km of Airdrie will be considered
- Experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment will be an asset, but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Minimum 1 year experience reading and utilizing basic wiring schematic symbols
- Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing / assembly environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No