Lead Technical Analyst – Global Financial Systems and Services
Eaton’s Global Financial Services and Systems is seeking a Lead Technical Analyst – focusing on enhancing our internal Finance customer’s experience. The Lead Technical Analyst will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
This position is a Lead Technical
Analyst role on the Customer Experience team and is part of the Global
Financial Services and Systems (GFSS) Cleveland organization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will enhance communications by evaluating and recommending changes to the Eaton Finance site on Eaton's internal website and to the Global Financial Services and Systems (GFSS) internal customer facing site – design for usability, content and process for keeping information up to date.
- You will be investigating new tools such as Office 365 teams, yammer, and recommending how these tools can be used within the financial services and systems organization to enhance our customer’s and employee’s experience.
- You will own, administer and maintain the GFSS share point sites, setting up the sites, ensuring content is up to date and usable.
- You will enhance our internal customers experience by assessing the impact of requested changes to the Finance website and share point sites, conceptualizing and implementing a more harmonized and efficient user experience.
- You will lead communication efforts to our internal finance customers by designing, developing and implementing stakeholder and employee engagement communications. Developing and maintaining the communication plan working with the corporate communications team for guidance.
- You will be benchmarking communication and shared services best practices to help our organization further improve.
- You will coordinate the internal Finance customer survey process including issuing the survey, gathering the results, analyzing the results and making recommendations to the process team based on the results.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Communications, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Psychology, Information Technology or Human Resource is required.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a business environment.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH Eaton Center facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience in Marketing a vision preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 tools such as Teams, Yammer, preferred.
- Experience with Share Point online, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Prior experience working with a global organization
- Proficient in web technologies, HTML programming language and SharePoint administration
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across process teams and a global organization, with the ability to adjust communication style to regional norms
- Knowledge and experience in change management.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Good understanding of human behavior and reactions.
- Proven ability to learn technical system maintenance activities.
- Proven problem solving and communication skills, both oral and written.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time