Deputy Manager Cost
- Establish and monitor standard cost accounting process in compliance with Eaton Financial Policy.
- Responsible to reconcile inventory and Complete the Balance Sheet review related to material accounting on monthly basis.
- Establish tack on calculations based on history and the business data analysis.
- Monthly foot print data preparation and submission to the region, Group.
- Support business teams to provide the performance vs forecast and Profit Plan for margin analysis, material variance analysis and burden analysis on weekly / as require by the team and ensure the Gaps are identified early and action taken to prevent the same.
- Update BOM valuation as per the USGAAP Financial Policy.
- Product line profitability, Sales and cogs forecast.
- Develop data and process to analyze the Cost out and Cost in data received by SCM and confirm timely to update the same in Encore.
- Support cost roll up for new parts, provide currency wise actual purchase on monthly basis.
- Analyze the TP difference due to our incorrect PO or wrong cost billed by source plant, necessary approval to be obtained and provided to GFSS for processing the invoice, follow up with source plants for recovery of the wrong price.
- Develop process for inventory analysis with respect to the part price, purchase volumes and reasons for increase/ decrease in the inventory. Guide business team to drive inventory control.
- Provide Monthly Sales file invoice wise sales and Cogs to Sales team.
- Provide accurate transfer pricing to the sales team for the products exported to Intercompany.
- Develop accurate standard cost on annual basis based on the business plans. Analyse the cost with actuals. Take action on the variances.
- Accurate Mid-year and annual transfer pricing calculations to be provided to Region, Group,TP team.
- Coordinate and implement improvements to monthly close procedures ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Scope includes cost accounting, material accounting, material variance analysis, burden absorption, margin analysis etc.
- Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control related to material accounting and processes.
- Assist in development of strategic and annual profit plan.
- Support annual physical inventory ensuring compliance with corporate procedures and accuracy of physical count. Ensure appropriate cycle count procedures are deployed.
- Ensure functional activities related to process improvements and standard work.
- CA / ICWA with 6 to 8 Years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment, product costing and pricing, inventory valuation and project costing
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Cost Accounting Standards and GAAP
- Working knowledge under ERP (preferable MFGPRO & Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to motivate and help direct the organization; exhibits managerial courage in defending a position and handling conflict.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities to achieve clear alignment with various stake holders.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time