Regional Controller, VG APAC
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration; CPA or (or equivalent)/MBA preferred
- 8-10 years in a manufacturing environment
- 5-8 years supervisory experience with at least 2 years of multi-site/countries financial leadership
- Multi-national company (American or Europe) and regional leadership experience is a plus
- Proven managerial capability
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixed global organizational structure
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Pronouncements of external regulatory bodies
- International experience across financial disciplines, i.e., tax strategies, transfer pricing, currency hedging, statutory reporting, legal entity implications, etc.
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operations analyses/reports.
- Broad general business knowledge.
- Working knowledge of financial and ERP systems.
- General knowledge of all functional areas of the Group, Sector and Corporate organizations.
- Working knowledge of sourcing and manufacturing practices followed by Operations personnel.
- Creates, promotes and sustains a high performance culture. Continuously raises the performance bar for the finance organization.
- Actively upgrades the organization through the infusion of top talent, through both the selection of new employees and the development of current employees. Must be capable of evaluating talent and building organizational capability. Requires good mentoring and coaching skills.
- Continuously re-assesses the organization’s skills, competencies and abilities to meet the business needs and drive results.
- Effectively drives and manages change, challenges the status quo and champions new and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrates professional presence, communicates articulately and confidently.
- Exhibits managerial courage in defending a position and handling conflict.
- Effectively leverages functional and cross-functional resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives.
- Acts as a business partner – sees the big picture – provides broad thought leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities often with demanding time constraints.
Understanding of global business issues, including foreign currency impacts, and effective hedging protocols.
- Understand and effectively interact with diverse cultures and business practices seeking to establish standardized business practices, and where necessary developing robust exceptions based on local business needs and drivers.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time