Industrial Engineer Electronics (m/f/d)
We are power management company made up of over 96,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries with sales of $20 billion USD. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. The technology center in St. Gallen, as part of the Industrial Controls und Protection Division (ICPD), is focuses on the development, production and sales support of automation products, software and solutions that are used by well-known machine and plant manufacturers worldwide.
For our location in St. Gallen, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced engineer and teamplayer in function of:
Industrial Engineer Electronics (w/m)
- Responsibility and coordination of DFx in New Product Initialization Projects for electronics of industrial automation products, i.e. Design-to-Cost, Design-For-Manufacturing-and-Assembling, Design-for-Testing, etc.
- Setup and supervision of production-lines at external suppliers (i.e. EMS = Electronics Manufacturing Services) (travel, approx. 30%)
- Interface function from production to divisional organizations (Engineering, Product management, Quality, Supply-Chain, etc.) (ensure information and knowhow flow)
- Sourcing of production infrastructure
- Technical degree (e.g. BSc) or Technical Collage.
- Good Know-how and knowledge in production/manufacturing of electronical industrial products.
- Experience of more than 3 year in electronics, electronics production preferred.
- Knowledge in Embedded electronics development preferred.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Experience in problem solving methods.
- German and English fluent and in written.
- International company with prosperous future outlook.
- Opportunity to contribute your creativity and experience.
- Modern, professional environment and an open communication culture.
- Exciting development and training opportunities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time