Program Manager - Materials
Job Title: Program Manager- Materials #058903
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Program Manager- Materials in Eaton’s Supply Chain Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output for SCM SSC in Pune. To be successful, the manager needs to facilitate the changes & manage the realization of the benefits
Your essential responsibilities:
· Strategically define the growth path for the assigned function and work towards realizing the same
· Working with the HR team to manage staff and resources for programs, Managing HC allocations and reporting on savings.
· Increase awareness of programs through conducting workshops in person or remotely
· Reporting on program performance to executive teams and directors and senior leaders
· Identifying opportunities for continual improvement & developing industry partnerships
· Ensuring that the final delivery of each service transition meets the agreed customer and stakeholder requirements as agreed at the time of HC approval and have the right business impact captured
· Ensure the project delivers the required benefits on time and on target and is a flawless launch
· Develop and maintain communication at all levels across the organization to facilitate smooth and effective delivery of projects.
· Design, organize and facilitate change activity with staff at all levels and external stakeholders, developing changes that will meet their requirements and deliver the desired outcomes of the function.
· Bring transparency in the transition process by defining expectations form both sides and recording through SLA definitions.
If you are:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute with a minimum of 8-12 years of relevant experience
· Hands on experience in SCM functions such as materials or procure to pay
· Solution mindset, creative and good at relationship management.
· Prior experience managing projects in a large, multi-country organization with virtual teams
· Prior Experience of transitions in an Shared services environment
· Influence stakeholders from various disciplines and across different levels of seniority across the organization
· Flexible in attitude to accept all tasks related to the position & willingness to learn new skills when required.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time