Location of Placement: Various UK Locations
Who we are:
Our vision is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. As a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion, approximately 96,000 employees and selling products to customers in more than 175 countries, we make what matters work.
Eaton’s 12 month Internship Programme gives placement students real insight into working in a global manufacturing business. Within the UK we have numerous placements on offer that are located across the country operating within the Electrical, Hydraulic, Vehicle and Aerospace industries.
What you will get:
During the paid placement you will:
- gain invaluable experience working with a team of diverse people
- be encouraged to contribute and lead real business projects
- build relationships with our extended cohort of students that are located across the UK
- enhance your skills through on-the-job training and external workshops
What’s the assessment process?
If you're identified as a stand-out candidate following the initial CV screening stage you will be invited to attend:
- a telephone interview
- an assessment centres (where you’ll meet some of our Managers and our current placement students)
Successful candidates will be offered a place soon after the assessment centres which will be held between January and March 2019.
What do you need?:
Candidates will be:
- undergraduates working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in a related discipline
- geographically flexible as the positions are located across the UK
- ready to start in July 2019
- have legal authorization to work in the United Kingdom without company sponsorship and where appropriate comply with ITAR regulations
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No