Job Title: Program Manager #058868
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Program Manager within Aerospace, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of EIIC-Eaton India Innovation Center and responsible for the successful execution of New Products Introduction and VAVE/Cost out projects for Aerospace business at EIIC. Lead the Integrated Product Team(s) to drive stakeholder satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing new Product development and cost out VA programs and business relationships
Your essential responsibilities
If you are:
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Program Management and/or Product Development Management with a total experience of 6-8 years
- Experienced in New Product Development (NPD) programs preferably in Aerospace industry with knowledge of product life cycle of aerospace products or related experience
- High proficiency in preparing and managing schedule using Microsoft Project software
- Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT).
- Developing to fully demonstrating in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (CAPM or PMP) highly recommended
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status
- reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and global stakeholders
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time