Vendor Master Admin
- Excellent customer service attitude with good work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Recent (within last year) SAP experience related to AP.
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word) required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply SAP accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
- Adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time