SAP FICO Lead Analyst
The FICO Lead Analyst works within the ERP deployment team and among IT staff and functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of our common ERP systems.
The Analyst will cover the FICO (Finance and Controlling) process – including Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial reporting, GL management, Legal entity definition, Tax and all related master data.
The Lead analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
- Hands-on ERP configuration in the Finance and Controlling (FICO) process stream.
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard FICO processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions using Eaton standards.
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new business analysts when required.
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed.
- At least 4 years FICO ERP experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time