You will setup and run small press to stamp slots, windows and lugs.
You will select speeds and feeds according to type of material and finish requirements.
You will work with close tolerances and maintain a number of co-related dimensions with demand for concentricity, parallelism and squareness.
You will run one or more machines of various types for continuous production flow.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in manual, NC, CNC turning and milling OR completion of a CNC certification program.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Rumford, RI will be considered
- Technical school diploma or certification preferred
Experience with precision measurement instrumentation
Experience with GD&T
Ability to read and understand complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No