Sales enablement project lead
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity ? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
IN A NUTSHELL :
You will be responsible for the deployment of the sales enablement program across Eaton EMEA with associated processes. You will identify key technologies and processes that can be used to improve the productivity of sales teams and manage access to and usage of high impact content. You will also be responsible for analytics and determining business processes for managing information in and out of central systems. In order to support international technological deployments and diverse projects, you will be expected to travel between 10% to 20% of your time.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deliver sales enablement programs across EMEA and develop associated processes, documentation and continuous improvement loops into deployments.
- Drive alignment across the functions and projects that sales enablement interfaces with to support a standardized approach across the region.
- Become the technology owner for sales enablement systems and manage external vendors.
- Drive adoption of the platform amongst users and manage user requirements
- Drive increased content ROI focused on value selling through the organization.
- Deploy centralized sales enablement process to support countries and drive consistency
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Lead internal and cross functional teams to deliver coaching programs for sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing automation team to ensure data distributed and collected is correctly tagged and managed.
- Additional responsibilities will involve supporting other growth projects within the marketing team.
- Complete University education with either technical, administration or commercial professional background
- Functional / project management experience
- Experience in application selection and deployment within a complex organization
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems and application
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time