Team Leader - GL& FA
Management of Teams:
Day to Day Activities:
Focus on internal controls especially to SOX, statutory requirements – local as well as US GAAP, company’s accounting policies
Work on remediation of gaps identified as part of various audits – Internal, External, SOX, Peer Review
Define process/strengthen processes to ensure better and strengthen controls in RTR processes
Documentation and retention – Ensuring documentation to facilitate future audits and compliance
Assist in EY annual and interim audit
Drives continuous improvement in the team by proactively identifying areas of process simplification, improvement and automation through Lean tools like Six Sigma, BPI, Kaizens, VSM etc.
- Experienced Manager of People (5-8 years) is essential, preferably a CA/MBA/ICWA
- Must have relevant experience of at least 5 to 8 years’ experience in RTRis essential.
- Must have handled a team of minimum 8 + FTE’s
- Knowledge of ERP required - Oracle, SAP, MFGPRo
- Process knowledge of RTR cycle
- Knowledge of SOX/ US GAAP/ India regulatory/Internal control
- Effective communication with ability to build successful teams
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Demonstrated process improvement and project leadership skills
- Ability to independently achieve consensus and bring forward new ideas to remove barriers
- Proactive work style
- Ability to work under pressure and balance many assignments at one time
- Proven Record of delivery of process improvements.
- Ability to own a project and bring it to a logical and successful completion
- Change Management Experience is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills. Must be able to analyze data, identify problem areas, make improvement recommendations, and implement approved recommendations.
- Customer focused with an attitude and ability to define and meet customer expectations.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite or similar.
- SAP/Oracle Financial or equivalent Financial Systems experience.
- Some knowledge of lean tools such as 8-D analysis, Pareto Charts, and Business Process Improvements (BPI).
- Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only