• Create and deliver a production plan and sequence to achieve OTD (on time delivery), sales and absorption.
• Communicate and coordinate with product line supervisors and purchasing teams to ensure schedule attainment and recovery if required.
• Monitor and report to purchasing area material shortages
• Ensure SAP data integrity by reviewing routings and bill of material accuracy and report discrepancies to manufacturing engineer.
• Maintain and update SAP material master (MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, MRP4, work scheduling)
• Communicate frequently, proactively with customer service team to meet or exceed customer expectations and provide information on flash report.
• Follow up with production control status of work orders, investigate factors that affect schedules to modify production plan as necessary.
• Follow escalation process of potential issues related with OTD, sales and absorption and support action plan for short and long term solutions.
• Support NPI team as required.
Qualifications• Bachelor Degree Engineering or Administration.
• 3+ years of experience in production planning in an electronic manufacturing environment or similar.
• 3+ experience in MRP Planning.
• Strong knowledge on SAP and Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time