Warehouse & Logistic Supervisor
• Responsible for the timely shipment of finished goods and other materials to required destinations based on assigned priorities and communication with sales, marketing and operation personnel.
• Directs and maintains a motivated staff committed to department and facility objectives. Coordinating the adjustment of staffing levels as appropriate and through consultation with the Supply Chain Manager.
• On an annual basis, assists in setting objectives in conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager with respect to productivity, accuracy, deliveries, service levels, costs as well as health and safety. Regularly reviews these objectives and reacts and plans accordingly.
• Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all equipment in the shipping, receiving, and stores department. Ensures required reports, daily checklists, and employee certifications are maintained accordingly to policy.
• Responsible for the departmental implementation of Company safety and health procedures, ensuring required reports including accident investigations are complete and that all department employees are properly trained in accordance with Company policy and standards.
• Responsible for being knowledgeable of and ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, provincial and organizational regulations.
• Actively participate in the pursuit and achievement of all KPI goals/targets for the facility.
• Maintains a positive attitude and supports Eaton culture.
• High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum 4 years of distribution/warehousing experience required.
• Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required.
• Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
• A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
• Lean Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics, Warehousing qualifications or certifications.
• Manufacturing environment experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time