Data Quality and Syndication Specialist
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As part of the ES EMEA Master Data Team, you will be responsible in analyzing Data Completeness and Data Quality in our PIM (Product Information Management) tools and to program syndications out of these tools, done via data quality rules and export templates, to be able to syndicate out our Product Master Data to relevant digital output channels (e.g.: BMECat files for our EWS customers).
Your main duties :
· Analyse Product Master Data completeness
· Check Data quality via programmed/configured Data Quality rules
· Create Data Completeness and Data Quality Dashboards
· Organize Data Exchange between systems
· Program export templates for Data Syndication
· Distribute Data (including classified data) to customers
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor in computer science (Ideally computer scientist -programmer / Data handling specialist)
· 1 to 3 years of experience in a related field
· Good English communication (spoken and written)
· Skills preferred in MS office tools in general
· Motivated to work in an international environment within a matrix organization.
· Open to international travel (5-10% of the time)
· Interest for technical products, electrotechnical
· Interest in data handling in general, especially of technical product data.
· MS Office tools
· MS-CMD, Visual Basic; SQL; Java; C# (C-sharp); XML
What we offer:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening and to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time