You will perform monthly closing process and provides required analysis and bridges.
You will perform analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet and miscellaneous P&L accounts on a monthly basis. Reviews and resolves variances.
You will process Payroll transactions.
You will lead the monthly rolling forecast process.
You will serve as a financial business partner to budget owners.
You will champion fixed asset accounting and capital forecasting for HQ.
You will provide required financial reporting and analysis to budget owners and assists them in meeting profitability commitments.
You will lead the annual profit plan process and develops supporting budgets.
You will insure compliance with SOX requirements and performs annual design self-assessment.
You will perform Adhoc financial analyses supporting Division HQ Finance department and budget owners.
You will perform inter-company pricing analysis and maintenance.
You will recommend, develops and implements department process improvements.
You will mentor department Finance Leadership Development Participant and supports Plant Financial Teams at Coamo, PR, Juarez, MX, Avery Creek, NC and Watertown, WI.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Minimum 3 years of work experience in Finance or Accounting function
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation will be provided, candidates must live within 50 miles of Menomonee Falls, WI.
CMA, CPA, MBA preferred
Previous experience in systems including Oracle Financials and Khalix
Three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or two years of experience performing cost accounting/financial analysis
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to operate with high regard to accuracy, integrity, trust, and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous time critical tasks and assignments
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of business functions
- Working knowledge of United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong computer skills
- Strong drive for results
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual rigor and problem-solving capability
- High customer focus, should be able to gauge the needs of a variety of internal customers and adapt delivery style or level of detail as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail, personally committed to high work quality and able to learn from mistakes
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time