2. Provide technical soundness of design decisions and products changes to facilitate manufacturing, reduce cost,
substitute material, improve quality and accommodate special customer needs.
3. Prevent and correct manufacture issues that affect product function ability
4. Plan and execute design strategies that minimize the implementation cycle time and cost.
5. Certification process coordinator.
6. Support to existent process.
7. Keep quality specification of existent products.
8. Perform laboratory test according to the product.
9. Control and maintenance of deviation system.
10. Responsible of project development for products improvement
11. Responsible to generate reports according to the area.
12. Coordinate with other departments to maximize the use of information, skills and resources.
13. Work with manufacturing plants on plans, processes and strategies to accomplish a trouble free introduction of
products into manufacturing.
14. Request capital as needed in projects
15. Use of PRO Launch on new product development and product line transfer.
16. Comply with EQS, Lean and Pro-Launch procedures and policies.
Qualifications- Bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering or similar careers
- Minimum experience of 1 year in similar positions
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Familiarity with CAD tools – PROE, SolidWorks, AutoCAD or equivalent (and drawing
interpretation skills), AS400
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control), Lean, 6 Sigma and ISO9001
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time