Demand Planning Analyst 需求计划专员
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Master’s Degree in Operations / Materials Management, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SIOP, Materials or Integrated Business Planning.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Capacity Planning and forecasting with an understanding of operational impacts.
- Demonstrated success in team development and driving results through others.
- Demonstrated working remotely across multiple countries, languages and cultures
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time