Taiwan Quality Manager
• Manage the preparation, implementation, and maintenance of a Quality Management System to comply with the published plant Quality Manual and the global divisional vision for quality
• Develop and implement strategic projects to continually improve the overall Quality of products, information and services.
• Interface with customers, suppliers, partners, and internal stakeholders in both the plant and at customer locations to enhance their perception and understanding of the plant Quality systems. Facilitate customer Quality audits and inspections as appropriate to demonstrate compliance.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement process improvements at Eaton Golf Pride in addition to training programs relative to the Quality Management System.
• Manage the development and implementation of statistical feedback programs and attribute inspections required to effectively evaluate the Quality Management System.
• Act as the management representative managing ISO 9001 certification activities including authority on ISO 9001 requirements. Develop, implement, and manage a product warranty system that provides feedback to responsible departments and assures permanent corrective action.
• Accountable for QA duties and has the authority to take the necessary actions to resolve Quality issues.
• Manage Incoming, Final and In-Process inspections necessary to ensure Quality products to customers. Drive error-proofing solutions at the source to address issues found during inspections.
• Lead the deployment and support of the Eaton Quality Management System throughout the organization. Provide Quality leadership and support in development of new products, processes, and services (PROLaunch). Lead plant Supplier Quality activities to ensure the incoming Quality of purchased materials.
• Analyze organizational Quality metrics and perform Management Reviews to evaluate results and recommend countermeasures to close gaps at the operational level.
• Coordinate and manage continuous improvement activities related to Quality including 8D’s, Kaizen events, BPI’s, Six Sigma projects, and other problem solving activities.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate departmental budget and ensure the operation of the Quality Department within budget. Evaluate the performance of the Quality Team to facilitate performance management, merit increases, promotions, job transfers, disciplinary action, etc.
• Minimum two years of leadership experience of a quality function
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
• Six Sigma Greenbelt certification. (Black belt a plus)
• Four years Quality Management experience
• Two years of people management experience
• Two years working in an environment using and understanding of ISO9001 requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time