Sales Team Leader - Hydraulic Filtration
You will develop sales tools, profit plans, and strategic direction that will assist the sales force in converting customers.
You will collect and communicate voice of customer input on product, support and technical needs.
You will perform market and sales analysis to understand price band, customer and product mix with the end goal of assisting in large customer conversions.
You will maintain and support a territory in addition to team leader responsibility, developing and collaborating with regional sales managers and account managers.
You will run weekly team meetings to ensure proper communication and collaboration.
You will manage special pricing requests process and approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in technical application and/or sales experience in hydraulics or hydraulic filtration.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering from an accredited institution
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Masters of Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in program management
- Experience working with liquid gas or petroleum gas industries
- Experience utilizing CRM and/or sales reporting tools
- Prior leadership experience (i.e. strategic planning, budgeting, profit planning, managing direct reports)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical sales information, specifications, engineering drawings, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental or legal regulations.
Ability to write quotations and business correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, business associates, customers, and the public.
Basic problem solving based upon precedent.
Ability to manage and provide output, in a timely manner, to manage multiple tasks of a technical sales orientation.
Commercial costing, pricing and field sales of custom designed systems.
Knowledgeable with personal computers/software and highly experienced in Microsoft suite.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time