Mechanical Technician - 3rd Shift
- You will perform mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, machine system troubleshooting and maintenance when needed.
- You will provide technical assistance to manufacturing engineers, maintenance and production to resolve process and machine problems.
- You will evaluate machine preventative maintenance procedures. When needed has the ability to write and modify PM procedures.
- You will select, compile and use technical information from references such as Engineering standards, handbooks, technical references, etc.
- You will gather and analyze data using statistical methods.
- You will insure the conformity between electronic drawings and controlled hard copies.
- You will perform necessary research for process improvements.
- You will manage small to mid-scale process improvements.
- High school Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Roxboro, NC facility will be considered.
A minimum of 3 year of experience as an Mechanical/Electrical Technician OR an Associate’s Degree OR currently pursuing an Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Previous experience with setup and maintenance of high precision ID or OD grinders.
- Previous experience with reading mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and improve cam actuated high speed assembly equipment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No