Employee & Labor Relations Specialist
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will directly report to the Director for ELR Corporate EMEA and you will be asked to:
- Support initiatives that require Employees and Labour Relations expertise within the cluster France, Belgium and Luxemburg, being the “center “ of this cluster; and also coordinate some other countries in EMEA Region (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Africa).
- Ensure that labour relations practitioners are properly trained and that all policies and practices are legally compliant and consistent with the Eaton Philosophy and EBS initiatives
- Provide Labour Relations expertise in business/functional initiatives when and where required within cluster and drive commonality wherever possible (“One Eaton”)
- Structure and develop Employees Relations approach for cluster (which includes close partnership with Legal department and Ethics& Compliance department on employees grievance and litigation)
- Support ER-LR Director in organizational matters and region wide projects, if required
- Coordination of all the ELR activities, training and programs to strengthen the organization capability including developing the ELR archives and actualize its content, whenever necessary
- Act as a central point of contact for ELR on safety matters within the cluster
- Stay abreast of Works Council/Trade union activities in labour relations within the cluster.
- Ensure monitoring of E&LR legislation and practices in the cluster and advise organization accordingly.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time