Junior Sales Representative, Telecom and Data Centers Projects
The incumbent is responsible for realization of activities and all customer programs that revolve around pricing, revenue growth, profitability, design and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS are TO
A. Find new potential customers in Telecom, Data Centers and Transport segments and develop relationships with them.
Serves as a customer interface representative to insure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs, including but not limited to warranty issues, quality issues and any sort ofcustomer requests.
B. Find new projects in Telecom, Data Centers, Transport segments, manages projects until deal is closed
C. Monitors Russian market for opportunities of projects in related segments. Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions.
D. Performs achievement of an individual sales targets to meet sales plan. Evaluates and communicates customer performance reports to the Segment Sales Supervisor.
E. Assists with the resolution of all open DSO issues at responsible customer base.
F. Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering both by phone and visits.
G. Insures that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including inquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
H. Gains understanding of customer needs and competitive landscape and purposes customer specific strategies to immediate supervisors.
I. Cooperated with other business units to ensure projects realization flow.
Qualifications- High level of a technical education in the field of electrical engineers, industrial automatics, a drive.
- Knowledge of UPS and Electrical Distribution market of Russia
- Knowledge of DataCenter and Telecom markets.
- Good knowledge of products of the low and middle-voltage equipment, modular technical equipment, Power Distribution components (MCB’s, MCCB’s, distribution panels etc), Industrial Control (drives, softstarters, contactors, sensors, converters of frequency), Automation products (relays, operatpors’ panels etc), PowerQuality (1ph UPS’s, 3ph UPS, DC supply unitys).
- In-depth understanding of the potential customers in an assigned market is a plus.
- Engineering skills (Reading of electrical schemes, documentation)
- Minimum 2 year of sales experience
- Experience of negotiating, presentation skills
- Good communication skill
- English, pre-intermediate level
- Responsible, punctual, team-player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time