Deputy Manager Manager Application Engineering
- To provide solutions / design support for assigned customer projects to select/ design from company’s product range to meet customer application requirements. Will support Sales Engineers in developing technical proposals and presentations.
- Select Components to meet the customer hydraulic system requirements
- Prepare techno commercial offer for customer requirements
- Discuss with sales team in understanding customer requirements and look for solutions within the existing product range/variants to meet these requirements competitively and develop hydraulic system solution for customer requirement
- Provide technical information to Sales engineer on product specifications and application suitability
- Work with service engineers to understand the custom field complaints on supplied system and provide solutions to fix those complaints.
- Perform necessary calculation for sizing / selecting hydraulic components and get approval from customers
- Graduate Engineer with design experience (2 to 3 years)
- Knowledge of Electronics & Electrohydraulics
- Hydraulic Products and System knowledge
- Familiar with hydraulic circuits and designs
- Familiar with AutoCAD
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time