- Drive B-Line product demand through specification with End-Users/Owners, Engineering Procurement and Construction Firms (EPC’s), Architectural and Engineering (A & E) Firms, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Design and Build Contractors (DB). Manage these activities throughout Japan while implementing KPIs developed by Regional Leadership.
- Support existing/global sales teams with technical support and product applications
- Responsible for regional strategic planning:
- Work with regional leadership and other resources to define key project pipeline looking forward 2-5 years.
Implement account responsibility along with specification KPIs for key accounts.
- Key account penetration, relationship development and relationship management.
- Coordination with global team on domestic EPC offices
- Development and execution of specification strategy action plans
- Effectively develop and deliver technical seminars for End Users/Owners, EPC’s, OEM’s, D/B contractors, sales personnel, and distributors.
- Maintain documentation and sales tools for use in product presentations and technical training seminars on a Global scale.
- Stay abreast of new technology for specification
- Support new product support releases and drive specification of these products
Accountable for managing the technical support to customers across all channels (Electrical and Mechanical) on a pre-sales and post-sales basis for product application, specification, interpretation and quotation support.
- Facilitate close collaboration and project intelligence sharing between Engineering Solutions and Sales Management, along with other Eaton divisions.
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Trade qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering and/or electrical construction will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Mechanical, Electrical, or Structural Engineering or similar field required.
- 5 years experience working within an End User, EPC or OEM in the Energy and Power markets, or in a Specification Engineering, Design Engineering, Engineering or Sales position within the electrical industry.
- Two years experience making group presentations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to learn, grow, and deal with ambiguity and change
- A strong bias towards action
- Ability to travel at least 50% of time
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Ability to read electrical schematics, equipment layout and construction drawings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time