Millwright (2nd Shift)
- You will move machines, as well as miscellaneous equipment, and place per plant layout.
- You will work with water treatment equipment, repair and maintain piping, air drops to machines and tanks.
- You will conduct rigging: use hoist, cranes, jack rollers, cables, chains, straps and other rigging devices as pertains to trade. You will also fabricate, weld, erect and tear down structural steel and miscellaneous iron. Additionally, the Millwright will fabricate various sheet metal components (ducts, bins, hoppers, chutes, shields, guard, etc.)
- You will utilize carpentry skills to erect, install or make repairs as the facility requires which includes painting as needed.
- You will maintain safety devices on presses, as well as eye wash stations. You will also maintain and repair tractors, fork trucks, cranes, man lifting devices, floor scrubbers, sweepers, and sump suckers.
- You will be responsible for battery change and recharge batteries for mobile units.
- You will adhere to all safety procedures/policies.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ Millwright experience or Millwright Journeyman's’ card awarded through the UAW or DOL.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Prior experience dismantling equipment, building infrastructure etc.
- Rigging experience utilizing various methods
- Sheet metal fabrication experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico