Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor
Eaton’s Fuel & Motion Control (FMC) Systems Division within the Aerospace Group is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor. The Financial Planning and Analysis Supervisor will be based at our Ft. Worth, TX facility.
This position is a key member of the Fuel & Motion Control Division finance team. This role is instrumental to consolidate and review financial data related to Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, Forecasts and Actual results for a growing Global division with annual Sales in excess of $1B. This position has responsibility for the consolidation, reporting, and review of 9 operating locations in the United States and United Kingdom. This role is tightly aligned with Eaton Aerospace's Reporting and Analysis Group and the primary interface to the plants within FMC for the deployment and alignment of key initiatives in Financial Planning and Analysis. This position provides financial and analytical support to the FMC Division Controller & FMC Management team. This position also supports ensuring compliance with established Corporate/Industrial Sector/Aerospace requirements; and supports activities ensuring conformance to Corporate Policies, legal requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley, and GAAP.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will prepare, review, interpret, and comment on the FMC consolidated financial results and forecasts on a monthly basis. These consolidated comments are distributed to Aerospace, the FMC Division Controller, and the FMC Management team. Understand key drivers impacting FMC performance to clearly articulate and highlight in the financial review and in standard commentary and reporting.
- You will utilize tools, such as charts, graphs, and commentary which highlight trends and deviations for Aerospace Senior Management, and the FMC Division Controller & FMC Management team.
- You will support FMC Management Staff, and the FMC Finance Functional Staff in matters of providing interpretation of FMC financial data. Develop an understanding of FMC financial statements, order trends, and impacts of FX and operational variances for all locations.
- You will support and coordinate within the Division, working with the Plants, on the transparency, accuracy, and timely completion of key financial deliverables such as monthly actual results, monthly rolling forecasts, Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, quarterly reporting requirements, etc.
- You will prepare various ad hoc studies proactively and at the request of FMC Manager of Reporting & Analysis, the FMC Divisional Controller, or from the FMC Senior Management Team.
- You will work with FMC Plants to drive improved transparency, quality, and timeliness of financial data provided to the FMC Division and Aerospace. Develop and deploy process improvements to streamline efforts and improve accuracy.
- You will prepare, maintain, and distribute financial review and reports for monthly Actuals, Forecast, Strategic Plan, Profit Plan, and Operating Reviews. Drive the research of reviewing FMC Division results and highlighting key business drivers to Aerospace or FMC Senior Management.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting or finance experience is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Previous work experience within the Aerospace/Defense or Manufacturing industries preferred, ideally within a plant.
- Requires accuracy in working with data
- Knowledge of financial and managerial accounting & general accounting methods and principles
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Requires proficiency in financial systems to perform financial analysis (Encore, Khalix, DFT, Oracle)
- Ability to prepare, and interpret financial reports
- Knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures
- Broad general business knowledge to adequately interpret operating results and analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to execute projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work under tight timeliness
- Ability to work in a multi-task project environment
- Previous supervisory/ Management experience a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time