- PO creation and timely PO acknowledgement from suppliers;
- Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
- Meeting the SLAs as defined; and maintain the Tracker for the request received.
- Creating and timely upgrading the SOPs and other related documents;
- Working on the Plant Shortage, Expedite the parts with the supplier to meet the Plant requirement.
- experience in electronic good , understanding channel suppliers will be advantage.
- Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers on the timely actions and resolutions.
- Working Knowledge of ERP; Understanding of Electronic Market.
- Masters with 2-3 years / Bachelors with 3-4 years of experience in SCM processes;
- Knowledge in MS Office;
- Good communication skills to work with onshore teams efficiently;
- Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
- Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No