HR Business Partner
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Working at our Sirbi production site in Maramures county, reporting to the HR Manager, you will act as a “liaison” in support of HR related programs deployment, for example Wellness, Flexible benefits, Service award, E-Start program, Eaton Employee Survey, Merit Planning, Training activities, as well as best HR practice sharing.
HR Business Partner
Your key responsibilities:
- Consolidate HR regular reports and data analysis, included but not limited as headcount and turnover
- Provide valuable findings, feedback and suggestion based on appropriate data analysis
- Work closely with HR team to ensure that all data are maintained accurately and timely as required
- Assist managers in performance evaluation system completion rate during the whole evaluation cycle; communication planning, employee survey
- Conduct new employee orientation, training and ongoing training (e.g. introducing personnel, payroll, and assisting with enrolment forms, expectations, policies and procedures, employment benefits, hours of work, schedules, time off, reviewing substitute calling system, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes as well as completion of forms
- Participate in meetings that involve a range of issues (e.g. personnel actions, regulatory requirements, actions involving outside agencies, inter-department needs, etc.) for the purpose of developing recommendations and/or supporting other staff
- Educated at Bachelor degree?
- Experienced in HR with at least 5 years’ experience?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people at multiple levels?
- Able to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixes organizational structure?
- Knowledgeable of (HR) principles, policies and (business) concepts?
Able to prepare, analyze and interpret HR and operational analyses/reports?
- Possessing a business orientated personality?
- Fluent in English?
What Eaton offers?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time