Director, Regional HR Services, APAC
Develop and implement the HRS strategy for Asia Pacific
Coach and lead country HRS leaders on HRS best practices and align the HRS strategy to the APAC region.
Establish and work through business process improvement and continuous improvement events.
Determine expansion strategies for the HR Services team and new service delivery approaches.
Manage all work streams that fall under HR Services; including but not limited to:
Engage with senior HR and business leaders on issue escalations and negotiate solutions.
Provide services to customers within the stated timelines in the service level agreements.
Ensure all processes are documented and business continuity plans are in place.
Drive innovation within a service-based environment.
Represent HR Services to external customers as well as various departments within Eaton.
Determine annual budget and how to allocate funds.
Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, and Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a Human Resources or Operations leadership position. With prior management experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English.
- Significant experience with day to day application of policies and procedures.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence and impact others’ decision making.
- Practical understanding of policy and program impact on the business.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, coach leaders and make decisions.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time