- Work with sales and customer closely to understand the customer demand.
- Confirm the delivery plan and arrange the shipment to customer
- Build purchase planning based on the ASCP & shortage report.
- Release monthly material forecast to supplier base on Min-Max forecast.
- Issue the purchase order in Oracle system and release to suppliers and chase the delivery performance.
- Approach OTD performance improvement.
- Setup right inventory to balance the OTD, premium freight and inventory investment
- Logistics management such as package and transportation arrangement.
- Coordinate with team if any problems, get the problem resolved with team in sense of result orientation.
- Complete other tasks from supervisor
Familiar with Oracle MRP system and willing to study.
2-3 years working experience at Master planning position in Auto plant
Good spoken and written command of Chinese and English language
Strong communication and negotiation skills
High personal integrity and strong commitment to ethical behavior.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time