Material Handling- 1st Shift
You will be shipping product to customers and warehouse, including entering customer portals, count verifications, wrapping skids, etc.
You will be receiving anything shipped to Avery Creek facility and making transactions, delivering to both assembly plant locations and EatonCare
You will control and administrate component cycle count process for the plant; conduct investigations, make necessary corrections, scale training, etc.
You will own industrial truck/lift training program for certifications as well as MESH category; arrange preventive maintenance on trucks
You will have special projects as assigned or volunteered for such as cost out, other MESH categories, annual inventory administration, Continuous Improvement Framework category owner, Kanban/consignment arrangements, supply chain team assistance
- High school Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Avery Creek, NC facility will be considered.
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of fork lift/fork truck experience.
- A Minimum of Two Years of shipping and receiving experience
- Fork Truck licensed
- Previous experience with computers, Microsoft office and MRP Systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time