Regional Sales Manager - Filtration
- You will implement strategic plans to grow business in alignment with Division Profit Plan goals, including developing regional sales target and identifying new customers/distribution partners.
- You will maintain positive relationship with Customer Service to ensure all account inquiries, orders, invoices, and complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively, between both external customers and internal partners.
You will collect, review, and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, pricing/customer needs, preferences, and buying habits, which, in turn will be communicated to Sales and Market Development groups.
You will organize and support regular training and promotional events for channel partners with the intention of creating brand awareness with key accounts and potential new customers.
You will document all activity reports, prospects and opportunities within the defined CRM contact management database.
You will provide monthly sales reports representing sales volume, potential sales, market activity and other pertinent details.
You will maintain a high level of expertise of all applications and trends to effectively promote Eaton Filtration products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales and/or marketing within the filtration industry
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position - the candidate must currently reside within the assigned territory (Pennsylvania, Ohio, or Indiana)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or engineering from an accredited institution
- Master’s Degree or Masters of Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in sales and/or marketing within the filtration industry
Ability to establish and maintain effective communication flow throughout the commercial team and to other departments.
Ability to develop long-term agreements in key strategic markets.
Ability to analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist channel partners in promoting sales with advice on sales and promotion techniques and campaigns.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time