North Europe OPEX Manager- North Europe Sales Region
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
North Europe OPEX Manager (North Europe Sales Region, Electrical Sector )
Location: Slough, UK
Your primary responsibility is the implementation and overall management of world class processes and digital tools in the North Europe Country Sales Organisations to drive sales growth based on efficiency; improve margin and increase productivity.
Are you ready for a new challenge ?
Your key deliverables :
Tool and Process Implementation
· Manage/co-ordinate implementation of Central tools as programmes/projects (Marketing; Supply Chain Management; IT etc) in accordance with the EMEA strategic plans
· Plan and deliver training
· Actively search for best practices and share/implement them in the Region
· Lead process development as well as reporting and analytics in North Europe Country Sales Organisations
· Be an expert and advisor who understands how to deploy the relevant Eaton Business System tools
· Drive the adoption of processes within the CSOs and support a continuous improvement culture to ensure even greater efficiency
· Enable Country Sales Organisations to understand the benefits of process adoption and work collaboratively with them to develop goals and objectives for sales effectiveness initiatives.
· Identify competency gaps and support improvement plans as needed.
Be the "Voice" of the North Europe Country Sales Organisations in EMEA
· In any EMEA work groups where processes , tools and best practices are discussed be an active contributor and listener for NE.
The ideal candidate for the role would have good stakeholder management skills; experience in process development; ability to translate complex technical concepts and/or language into plain simple English; Strong collaboration skills; influencing skills; problem solver; passion for adopting technology to support process improvement; flexible; ability to travel
· Process improvement qualifications,(6 Sigma Black Belt or similar valued) .
· BSc or BA Degree in Business Management; Engineering IT or Marketing
· Relevant working experience in multi-national/multi-cultural environment
· Strong IT/Digital skill
· Knowledge of IT systems and processes in product management, manufacturing, marketing and engineering
· Experience with performance metrics and KPI implementations and standardisation
· English speaker
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics
· Knowledge of end to end processes and impact of data flows across different functions
· You will be comfortable working with senior leaders
· You will able to navigate our culture and politics
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time