Sales Account Manager Tier One Accounts (m/w)
- Formulate a sales strategy for the related products and customers and drive its implementation throughout the organization including cross functional responsibility.
- Manage and prioritize the opportunity and pursuit pipeline for the dedicated products, projects and customers within the Product Line.
- Responsible for the quotation process and maximum pursuit conversion rate to wins.
- Responsible for development of accurate business cases with support of all relevant functions such as Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and Finance from RFQ to management approval.
- Sales related interface to the global account management team of Eaton’s Vehicle & Electrical groups .
- Ensure contracts terms for new projects are negotiated to maximize the benefit of Eaton (prices, costs, volumes, warranties, raw material price clause, intellectual property, design ownership, etc.).
- Development and control of the customer related pricing strategy.
- Responsible for the serial and project related price negotiations according to target from pre-RFQ phase until end of production (EOP).
- Identify and focus on new market opportunities to grow the business. This includes selling existing products into new customers and identification of new product opportunities.
- Represent the company at senior levels within the customer base and internally to ensure the image of Eaton is maintained and enhanced as an aid to achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor degree education in business administration, engineering or similar.
- Relevant experience of sales or account management in the automotive industry.
- Strong capabilities and knowledge of automotive related processes such as engineering change management, cost breakdown analysis, auctions, project management, VDA, IATF.
- Strong negotiation skills with the aspiration of short term wins and long-term success.
- Experienced in contract management of automotive nomination process i.e. volume, price, T&Cs, intellectual property, etc.
- Ability to manage development contracts with customers.
- Possess excellent social skills, public speaking experience, great presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English required.
- Fluent German is required.
- Financial skills to understand the business case and identify levers to improve.
- Excellent PC skills (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time