Lead Marketing Analyst
- You will act as a liaison with Commercial Distribution Products & Assembly product line managers and Eaton sales team members during new product launch to ensure overall success.
- You will assist the Director of Marketing in the development of new marketing programs and data.
- You will develop standard reporting and data to support overall growth targets.
You will evaluate sales performance for assigned geography and product lines to ensure growth goals are met.
You will collaborate with Product Lines regarding marketing program development to drive growth across geographies, segments, and key product platforms.
You will gather market feedback and works with product management and sales teams to validate the data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an analytical role
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with MS Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Experience working in marketing role.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience and working knowledge of Vista, Mentor and QlickView systems is preferred.
Experience with MS Access, Office 365, Tableau, programming (VBA) and SQL is preferred.
Ability to perform statistical analysis and use of software like SPSS/R is preferred.
Technical knowledge of electrical distribution products, electrical products sales processes, Eaton systems preferred
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphical form.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time