You will manufacture parts per blueprint specifications
You will use measuring tools, operate simple tools, deburr, file and grind components
You will set up and operate brazing equipment
You will read basic blueprints, inspect parts using precision measuring tools equipped with Vernier and DRO scales. Tools include: Optical comparators, micrometers, indicators, etc.
You will operate police grinder or deburring tools and remove metal and surface defects or contour edges of components based on specifications, blueprints, or work instructions. You will also inspect work for acceptability of finish.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one year working in Brazing processes
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Glenolden, PA will be considered.
- Experience with machining
Ability to interpret blueprints
Ability to inspect parts with precision measuring tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No