Team Lead-Supplier Price Change Management (Sourcing)
1. Manage the program/project, provide technical guidance and mentoring as necessary.
2. Ensure projects meet their financial goals
3. Lead & manage a team of Supplier Price Change Analysts (Team Size~10)
4. Monitor market evolution; perform market intelligence research for global commodities and currency fluctuations as well as future trends both technical and environmental.
5. Support teams with project management tools and techniques. Give Proactive Alerts to program manager and project team for Critical Paths and risk mitigation
6. Establish robust capability monitoring mechanism for all the critical process and product parameters.
7. Communicates with the Supply Chain teams globally regarding opportunities in alignment with commodity strategies
8. Participate in risks assessment and risk management along with the project teams comprising global SCM leaders and commodity managers
9. Lead governance meetings with internal/external stakeholders to ensure compliance to SLAs & enhance customer satisfaction
10. Participates in monthly Metal and Non-Metal Commodity Council meetings and leads Global Commodity Forecasting Process from SCM SSC.
11. Provide support to category managers to implement and execute on global commodity sourcing strategies to effectively leverage Eaton’s global spend to deliver cost benefits.Develop, deploy and monitor ONE Eaton Surcharge Project by consolidating Commodity forecasting, supplier price increase request and surcharge invoice processes.
- Bachelors in Engineering with 6-8 years of experience OR Masters with 5-6 years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement
- Strong understanding of key commodities and their impact to the business
§ Knowledge of cost drivers – Understanding of market conditions ; Understands technical specifications, product performance requirements, supply chain processes, and end user expectations
- Experience working globally and dealing with multi-national and off-shore suppliers
- Good understanding of program management
- Working knowledge of Change Management, Six Sigma and Design For Reliability processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project plans while delivering financial goals
- Strong organization and analytical competencies
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to influence and drive change / results, Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation skills
- Demonstrated high level of motivation and resourcefulness
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No