Inside Sales Associate WonderWare West
- You will generate account and contact lists for targeted WonderWare marketing projects, utilizing the CRM.
You will primarily focus on small, niche accounts, providing comprehensive quotes, pricing analysis, and outstanding customer service.
You will assist with the development and distribution of sales tools and collateral.
You will develop marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing and new business development teams.
- You will participate in weekly forecast calls with the Regional Sales Manager.
You will work with other internal departments to ensure seamless business activities are maintained in support of customers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a sales support role or administrative assistant role in a sales environment
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Houston, TX, will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Five (5)+ years’ experience in a sales support role or administrative assistant role in a sales environment
- Prior experience carrying sales quota
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with WonderWare product line and/or industrial automation software
- Experience in oil & gas, industrial, and/or manufacturing industries
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time