Eaton’s Electrical Sector has an opening for Lead Financial Analyst .This position is based in Peachtree City, GA.
Position Overview :
The primary function of this role is to provide finance and accounting support for the Lighting division. This role participates in the preparation and coordination of monthly reporting and forecasting, actual to forecast comparisons with related commentary, and annual profit plans. Other responsibilities include direct support of the R&D and marketing functions, division strategic objectives, and capital investment tracking. The position reports directly to the Director of FP&A for the Lighting division.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
• You will consolidate and stress test monthly/annual budget forecasts with engineering, marketing, and other support functions
• You will support internal customers in preparation of monthly and annual budgets
• You will support the month-end closing process by analyzing unusual expenses and other financial statement and supplemental data as required
• You will ensure accuracy and reliability of results by providing in depth analysis and root cause of variances in financial performance
• You will prepare financial reports, budget to actual comparisons, dashboards, and presentations as required.
• You will lead divisional monthly capital spending forecast process and annual capital spending planning process
• You will work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, and standardization
• You will support a strong culture of internal controls and compliance with financial policies and standards
• You will be responsible for other special projects, reports, and analyses as required
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
•Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution is required
•Minimum of 3 years of financial analysis experience
•Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for financial analysis and reporting purposes
•No relocation is offered for this position; applicant must reside within a 50-mile radius of the work location
•Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
•MBA from an accredited institution
•Minimum 2 years of experience supporting a multinational manufacturing company
•Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM)
•Experience in a manufacturing environment
•Ability to handle multiple priorities against multiple deadlines
•Advanced knowledge of and proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
•Possess the ability to communicate/present to senior level managers
•Requires a strong understanding of standard financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and working knowledge and application of accounting principles and practices
•Demonstrates strong work ethic
•Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
•Strong software and systems skills (Oracle, SAP, Encore, Microsoft Office)
•Ability to work well in a team environment
•Strong time management skills
•Excellent written and verbal communications skills
•Strong analytical and organizational skills
•Ability to adapt well to changes
•Ability to identify and solve problems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No