We seek a highly motivated and dedicated professional to join us as Supply Chain Manager.
Reporting to the senior management, you will effectively lead and manage the entire procurement and supply chain processes of the plant to achieve the plant's goals and business objectives. You will lead, execute and delopy an established supply chain management system to ensure the key performance indicators targets are met consistently. You will manage the supply chain team with key functions in strategic sourcing, qualification, quality and management of vendors.
The Key Responsibilities of this position include the following :
- Manage the order fulfillment, planning, procurement and logistics functions of the plant.
- Manage customer orders and ensuring delivery requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Manage and optimize inventory levels and ensure timely material availability for production.
- Establish sustainable vendor base in Asia region to optimize cost structure.
- Source, qualify and manage vendors.
- Provide consistent monitoring on vendor performance including supplier on time deliveries, DPPM, audits, quality and business reviews.
- Lead in cost and commercial terms negotiation with suppliers on direct, indirect materials and freight including establishing MOUs / contracts with suppliers.
- Drive the effective management of low cost countries suppliers.
- Spear head cost savings and material cost out.
- Responsible for management of warehouse and distribution systems in the plant.
- Provide a proper system and ensure effective implementation and cost effectiveness for planning and procurement of materials for production.
- Support new product transfer in sourcing of direct and indirect materials and new capital equipment for the plant.
- Manage company-wide purchases of indirect non-production materials.
- Work with production to manage sales orders, inventory and capacity planning to ensure effective ultilization of resources.
- Co-manage and support the EHS system in the plant.
The Requirements for this position are :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Materials Management or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a MNC manufacturing environment with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity
- Ability to handle demanding goals and comfortable working in a matrix organization structure
- Solid understanding of ERP system, MFG-Pro, production planning, purchasing, inventory management, logistics, warehousing and distributuion
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving, decision-making, strategic thinking and project management skills
- Strong leadership and motivational ability
- Task and results-oriented
- Aptitude for analyzing business needs and determining appropriate solutions and opportunities for deployment
- Excellent track record in leading supply chain management process optimization projects and using key performance indicators for effective performance tracking
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No