- You will create Master Schedule for all areas of the plant in order to achieve required customer delivery, maintain stocking strategy, and achieve monthly sales inventory operations plan (SIOP).
- You will provide direction to customer service representatives on any changes to material available to ship to customers, accuracy of sales orders transmitted to the plant, and issues associated with customer interface.
- You will maintain >86% on-time delivery to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and help develop action plans to improve when not at goal.
- You will review and maintain SAP data integrity inclusive of routings and bill of material accuracy.
- You will execute Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and the timely creation of shop orders to satisfy customer demand, achieve desired stock levels and maintain flow of work on the factory floor.
- You will utilize strong analytical problem solving abilities to understand operational inefficiencies on plant performance issues, investigate factors that affect schedules, and modify plans as necessary.
- You will own metrics on past due customer orders, late to release production orders, on time delivery, and days on hand (DOH).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in planning or master scheduling
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Torrance, CA, will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business
- Experience utilizing SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web based information and documentation systems
- Ability to analyze forecasts, trends, and apply critical thinking skills to make informed business decision
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to hold self and members of the team accountable.
- Ability to translate strategic initiatives into action
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to distill complex information into concise communication—both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate High level of organization and attention-to-detail with a disciplined approach to work
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining a standard of work excellence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No