- You will occasionally bend, stoop, squat and climb heights, but never crawl. They will frequently crouch kneel, balance and frequently reach above the shoulder level and frequently push and pull.
- You will frequently carry up to 10 to 34 pounds and a little less frequently 35-50 pounds.
- You will do repetitive action of simple grasping, and firm grasping is required, however fine manipulating is not used. You also will not be required to operate any equipment that is operated by a foot pedal.
- You will works around moving machinery, but is not required to operate it. There are NO unprotected heights to work in and the only change in temperature is created by the opening of a dock door.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Highland, IL will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Manufacturing or production experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No