Project Manager, EatonCare
- You will establish clear expectations with customer after contract is closed by documenting the major milestones on the project (i.e. drawing due dates, return dates, shipment due date, etc.)
- You will manage all aspects of the relationship for assigned projects with contractors, industrials, distributors, consulting engineers and original equipment manufacturers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- You will assume financial management of project by reviewing terms and conditions, verifying pricing, bill of materials, and order closeout/reconciliation.
- You will review complete plans and specifications with sales and Champs at Transition meetings to determine value engineering options.
- You will develop complete and clean order write-up, inclusive of price segmentation, documentation of milestones, resolution of bill of materials, and record any special instructions.
- You will develop and implement milestone plan with drawings, approvals, resolution of changes, and shipping commitments
- You will mentor the project team of Project Coordinators (technical and transactional) in the project order process.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with sales in the electrical industry
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 80 kilometer radius of Delta, BC, will be considered.
Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship.
- Project Management certification (PMP, PMI)
- Successful technical background in industrial and construction products
- Strong application knowledge of Power Engineered Products
- AutoCAD literate in the application of Power Engineered Products
- Successful experience as a Project Coordinator or Sales Representative
Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
Significant Electrical Product knowledge
Strong time management skill
Presentation/training and communication skills.
Significant experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
Ability to work well within a team
Strong interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time