Customer Service Team Leader - Italian
Eaton Budapest has an opening for:
Customer Service Team Leader - Italian
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
The position leads a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) who support inbound and outbound customer contacts. The purpose of the CSR Team is to respond to customer contact or support queries relating to Eaton products, services and marketing operations, including sales order processing and complaints handling in an efficient, cost effective and customer responsive manner. Customer contacts will vary from phone, fax, email, written requests and communications.
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports for performance & career management purposes
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Organize monthly team meetings with direct reports
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements & promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy
- Be in charge of the order entry process including myeaton.com, EDI etc.; Follow up on customer interactions; manage the back orders requests
- Ensure timely resolution of Service Requests and activities within the Customer Relationship Management system. Proactively seek to minimize or eliminate by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioral changes
- Deliver Customer Service processes by managing workflow, ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Ensure processes are embedded & adhered to consistently throughout the team.
- Run and analyze the identified Customer Service reports e.g. customer service management reports, monthly management reports and team performance
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with other team leaders within the organization to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and external service providers
- Develop and control processes and procedures to the Eaton standards
- Ensure that all activities meet with Eaton’s HSS requirements
- Customer service experience (5+ years)
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team (2-4 years)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent English and Italian language skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No