UK Marketing Director
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Marketing Director you will be responsible for leading the Marketing operations, activities and initiatives for Eaton’s Electrical Sector in the UK. Responsible for driving profitable, growth-oriented marketing programs and development activity for all Electrical Sector industry segments and product lines in close cooperation with the sales teams and relevant Business Unit leaders, division marketing managers as well as the Electrical Sector EMEA Central Marketing team.
This position will be ideally based in Slough or Doncaster, however other Eaton locations with frequent travel to Slough can be considered.
Your key deliverables :
- Responsible for directing the development of an integrated Marketing plan for the UK
- Gather and analyze specific local customer / area market information, Competitor analysis & country volumes & share
- Work closely with the sales teams to develop and implement processes and strategies
- Build on persona development work to implement an integrated inbound marketing contact/enquiry management process
- Drive the UK content marketing and PR strategy, working closely with the EMEA marketing communications team, to raise awareness of Eaton with targeted customers, tying legacy brands and products together into a one-Eaton offering, integrated within the company’s segment approach
- Tight fiscal management of all marketing budgets
- Utilize central reporting dashboard to demonstrate return on marketing investment and ensure continuous improvement in all marketing communications activities
- Coordinate sales participation at industry events and Eaton Tech Days, feedback on sales support requirements, lead follow-up and ROI. Ensure centrally selected best cost suppliers (including Eaton shared service centers), materials are used locally.
- Management of the UK website content to align with EMEA strategy
Do you have:
Extensive marketing or equivalent commercial experience at a senior level
Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, matrix environment
Proven track record in creative project planning, project management and working under deadlines
Initiative, organizational and leadership skills
Creative approach to problem solving
Strong experience in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI responsibility
Experience working in a technology manufacturing environment-electrical would be highly desirable
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Competitive compensation and benefits package including company car and generous bonus
Contract in fast growing global company
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time