- You will pick, lift, pack and move product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- You will use production software (SAP) and RF guns to pick and confirm orders.
- You will conduct cycle counts as need throughout the facility.
- You will be responsible to load and unload trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 80 kilometres of Mississauga, ON, Canada facility will be considered.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse, distribution, material handling, or related environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship.
Minimum 1 year experience with SAP or production / inventory software tracking
Standup counterbalance fork truck & Reach truck experience is preferred
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Simple mathematical skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Detail oriented.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No