Manager- Opex & MR
Works through the Leadership team to develop and deploy QMS and CI strategy for the entire organization involving each member.
Design training plans for developing CI competencies and ensure effective trainings for each segment.
Conducts QMS & CI assessments, identify gaps and works through the teams in formalizing and executing corrective actions for improvements.
Provides Lean and Six Sigma support across the organization to drive short-term and long term business improvements.
Utilizes CI tools to eliminate all types of wastes, driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improved performance.
Leads Organization wide initiatives including training, mentoring, facilitating Kaizen events, Six Sigma projects, tool deployment, BPI, VSM, benchmarking, Office TPM.
Ensure On-boarding of new employees to suit Eaton CI culture.
Work with CI council members, Process owners and functional leads to define, develop and monitor high impact CI projects in each of their function.
Will be responsible for leading Operational excellence initiatives and measures progress.
Will lead the organization towards achieving key certifications and compliances.
- Total of 15-20 years of experience, out of which at least 5 years of hard core QMS audits and CI implementation experience.
- Should be well versed with QMS : ISO/TS/IATF . Have lead auditor qualification.
- Preference for Prior work experience in any top class certifying bodies.
- Should have strong experience in conducting audit as per the QMS
- Should have hands on experience in problem solving methodologies like 8D,A3,CAPA etc..
- Experience in Office TPM will be preferred
- Formal training/certification in Lean tools ( 5S, Standard work, VSM,TPM, 6 Sigma) with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in implementing Lean
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Proven capability to lead change in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Power Point, Visio, Minitab ( or any Statistical software)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time